Skip to content
- Revolutionary BioFoam® chassis attachment system eliminates injury-causing plastic rivets and utilizes soft plastics and TPR rubbers without high points that could injure in the event of an impact
- Air channels molded into the BioFoam allow hot air to escape
- CE rated protection created using a triple layer, high density memory foam in between the outer plastic and the BioFoam that is in contact with the user
- Full upper torso plastic roost deflector
- Neck brace compatible design: simply slide underneath the plastics or remove the plastic panels on the chest and back depending upon neck brace design
- Removable thermoformed soft BioFoam chassis for increased comfort and easy washing
- Multiple vents for maximum airflow
- Adjustable shoulder straps for a custom comfortable fit
- CE tested and certified as impact protection: EN1621-2 Level 1, FprEN1621-3 & Me-Int 097
- Easy-to-use waist belt buckles integrated into the chest plastic
- Low-profile design can be worn under jersey
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device